Monday, November 13, 2006

Finals approaching!

Finished Gears of War on Hardcore difficulty yesterday and I'm kind of waiting to play it Mulitplayer on Live before I place a personal verdict on it. But so far, single player and co-op is so good that a logical system no longer seems appropriate.

So on a scale of 1 to 10 I give it a 'Delicious'.

I'd rant and rave about it, but simply put. It's well worth one's time and effort to find this game and play it. It's gorgeous and fun.

Most of the critics would agree that the game is fantastic.
Except some guy at EA who doesn't feel the game is innovative enough. Let me repeat that. A guy at EA said that. Luckily, I found a comic strip that summarizes how I feel perfectly here.

Simpson Trailer here. :D


Aw! Great short but... :(

1 comment:

Tom said...

awww... that was cute