Friday, November 10, 2006

This is why I've been watching so much Food Network.

Click here for RAGE.

Cartoon Network, seriously... What the fuck...?

Please.

Give me Korgoth.

Give me shows that don't suck.

Bring the Hanna Barbera cartoons from Boomerang back into the line up so that I can watch stuff I would categorize as cartoons and not this seemingly endless supply of shit that's been creeping in.

Give the people who have been busting their ass for you a chance.

Make it so that I never get a genuine moment where I am forced to decide between CSPAN and Cartoon Network (Yes, this actually happened).

I'm done with my soap box.

Click here and here for some awesomeness. Also, make sure you click on the Korgoth link in the earlier article.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nothing suprises me in this industry anymore...

I don't know if you heard, but Cartoon Network is suposedly going to start phasing out some of their animation in favor of live action content!

This is truly the dark age of television animation.

Hoygeit said...

No, I didn't hear about that.

-_-

Way to go Cartoon Network...