Friday, December 08, 2006

Need a new job!

It's come to my attention that there are a few of my friends who don't use RSS Aggregators. The advantage to these is that they will inform you of any new news posts, blog, or podcast updates here or here for Windows user. Or for the Mac user who wants a really nice one with a few spare bucks, there is NetNewsWire. Why keep a large list of bookmarks and click when you don't have to, when something can do the work for you?

So, I've come to the realization I'm not very satified with my job. :/
My co-workers are great. Pays well enough. The hours are reasonably flexible. While the job can be challenging at times, it's not a bad by any means. I get a lot of freedom with my decisions during my work day.

Though, now I'm spoiled because I get to see people doing what they enjoy doing everyday they come to work.

I want that now... :D



====================
Drawin'!
====================
Matthew Woodson has some rediculously cool artwork on his blog.

John Kricfalusi has artist Art Lozzi discuss Color Theory in Backgrounds and it is so f-in' rad.

There is a YouTube video of Al Hirschfeld (one of the greatest caricature artists ever) working. There are so many intresting things in his methods that I've seen the video several times and I'm befuddled every time.

=====================
Video Game News:
=====================
Firefly (show and movie) is getting turned into an MMO.
Play Divx and Xvid on your Xbox 360 and not void your warrenty!

No comments: