Friday, October 13, 2006

Kick your feet up and relax.

Everything has a risk associated with it:

- If you are trying to swallow an entire chicken leg, you will probably choke.
- If you are having sex on Prom Night, you are 16000% more likely to get pregnent.
- If you fall asleep in the wilderness, you will be raped by a bear.

And with a near infinite amount of other things to worry about, it becomes real easy to sight of things.

Tonight while returning for the small gym near me, I got to truely enjoy the walk home (however short it may be).

There was an older couple in one building, enjoying a nice glass of wine together.
In the building next to me, a few stories up. A gentleman had small pottery wheel going as he was still trying to adjust the shape.
The night air was cool but only slightly breezy.
The geese had settle in from their usual reign of terror.

And past the looming mid-term on Monday, this weekend looks like it'll be nice an relaxing.

Plus I got in contact with someone I haven't spoken to in a while. :D

Have a good weekend everyone, it looks like I'll have a decent sized post on Tuesday.

No comments: